Oxford Bibliographies provides faculty and students alike with a seamless pathway to the most accurate and reliable resources for a variety of academic topics. Every article in our database is an authoritative guide to the current scholarship, written and reviewed by academic experts, with original commentary and annotations.
Now offering a rapidly expanding range of subject areas and ongoing enhancements, Oxford Bibliographies is reaching more scholars and students than ever before, increasing productivity, saving time, and elevating the quality of research.
To explore the site, librarians are encouraged to sign up for free institution-wide trials, and anyone can search, browse, and view the opening sections of every article currently available.
- Expert scholars share the trusted sources they use across a variety of academic disciplines.
- Sources are rigorously peer reviewed and vetted to ensure scholarly accuracy and objectivity.
- The user-friendly interface guides users directly to the information they’re looking for and saves them time with personalized citation lists and seamless links to full-text print and online content.
- High-level overviews of scholarship help faculty and students confidently navigate new areas of study.
- Selectively curated, highly credible sources offer faculty the advanced resources they need for continued research in their area of expertise.